Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Development Teasers

Avar

HyperAI will be a fundamental HS component that'll come out alongside the next release. No release date I can announce though i can say we have a target date in mind and from my perspective work if flowing well on all fronts.

49 minutes ago, Avar said:

HyperAI will be a fundamental HS component that'll come out alongside the next release. No release date I can announce though i can say we have a target date in mind and from my perspective work if flowing well on all fronts.

giphy.gif

tumblr_inline_mw4vh3uhfR1qi7hg4.gif

giphy.gif

I would like to know (if that info can be shared), who is the person/team behind the curtains developing the next HS X (dont know how it will be named). 

I know frost is with HyperAI, you on the audit, and several members doing content and dbs. 

8 minutes ago, Metalzoic said:

Very cool, but I'm not sure I'm down to completely update my cab, Hyperspin, Rocketlauncher etc... since it is all rock solid right now.

That's fair. I suspect a lot of the stuff I can't talk about yet will incentivize people to switch. I do understand the nuisance it's been of changing an already functional cab but a huge part of our work is making such difficulties a thing of the past. Depends what's in your build at present but it mind end up being worth the upgrade from all the holes I'm finding in our current databases alone @_@

6 hours ago, Metalzoic said:

Very cool, but I'm not sure I'm down to completely update my cab, Hyperspin, Rocketlauncher etc... since it is all rock solid right now.

Make image of current setup? not too hard I imagine, unless you have no spare drive/space of course

Macrium Reflect is what I use on windows. Free and simple, but enough options. You do need a recovery cd/usb the program prompts you to make to restore an image, so handy if you have an optical drive.

I use it every time I go for a new kind of OS setup. Easy and pretty quick. When I bricked a win10 version I was screwing around with I was back to my old setup like nothing ever happened in minutes..

Just now, THK said:

Macrium Reflect is what I use on windows. Free and simple, but enough options. You do need a recovery cd/usb the program prompts you to make to restore an image, so handy if you have an optical drive.

I use it every time I go for a new kind of OS setup. Easy and pretty quick. When I bricked a win10 version I was screwing around with I was back to my old setup like nothing ever happened in minutes..

+1. I have backups of all major milestones on my cab setup. Same for Windows/HS shelled. Helps that I have a massive Unraid server, but it's worth investing in a backup drive to store your images or just using something like dropbox/Google Drive. Peace of mind is a beautiful thing

Archived