Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Elgato Stream Deck

Krakerman

Just a FYI announcement!

I purchased the Elgato Stream Deck and it is an awesome device however those looking to use it in conjuction with MAME well .... it does not work with MAME! Really sucks as I was really hopoing that I could use it with HyperSpin and MAME by creating custom icons for buttons like Insert Coin or Player One ect ect well for whatever reason the Elgato Stream Deck will not send  hotkeys when MAME is running. Outside of MAME it works perfectly so maybe at some point they will fix that but not currently.

So if your looking to use it within MAME I can't recommend purchasing it. I have seen it works in games but have not tested with any yet so I can't verify that but as far as MAME goes it's a dissapointment. It does work for controlling HyperSpin. I have not tested it in any emulators yet other than MAME but I will keep you guys posted on which ones it does and if they ever fix the MAME issue.

Archived