Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

kurtindoretro

Can someone give me a hand? I want to know how I can add frets on fire to hyperspin but I want it when I open it and run a program together "PickNoMore"

alguem pode me dar uma ajuda ? to querendo saber como eu faço pra adicionar o Frets on fire ao hyperspin mais quero que quando eu abrir o jogo ele execute  um programa junto "PickNoMore"

2 hours ago, kurtindoretro said:

Can someone give me a hand? I want to know how I can add frets on fire to hyperspin but I want it when I open it and run a program together "PickNoMore"

alguem pode me dar uma ajuda ? to querendo saber como eu faço pra adicionar o Frets on fire ao hyperspin mais quero que quando eu abrir o jogo ele execute  um programa junto "PickNoMore"

You have to use the rocketlaucher forums. Asking if them can made a modifycation in the module.

Voce tem que usar os forums do rocketlaucher. Perguntando se eles podem fazer uma modificação no modulo.

Some admin place this topic in a correct place.

I wouldn't use the RocketLauncher Frets On Fire module since it is has limited functionality and nobody cares anymore. I personally use batch files to load my Frets On Fire games with the Casual Games module. 

But for your purposes, I would launch the fofix exe with the PCLauncher module and use the pre/post launch tab to preload your PickNoMore utility.

Out of curiosity, are you using PickNoMore to cheat (defeat the strum function of FOF), or to just use a regular controller to play?

• 2 weeks later...

Frets On Fire is an old beat-up guitar/drum simulation game from 2006 that probably should have died in 2008-09. Like other music/rhythm genre games, the original started in the Arcades (Guitar Freak and DrumMania) went to the consoles (Guitar Hero and Rock Band series), then as with other games, ended up as home PC sims.

Started out as jwyMgK1.png ....  held like....   JTMADz7.png

The sims became clones of the official games (if you can find the related themes), so of course the use of the official controllers became popular (if you can find some that aren't beat to crap). 

Color-coded fret and drum head buttons corresponding to the notes on the "Highway". Strum the strumbar or hit the drum head in proper time to get points. Point multipliers for multiple consecutive correct notes. Single note strumming, sustained notes, chords, hammer-ons/pull-offs. Whammy bar gives extra points on sustained notes. Special notes (if correct) build up starpower/overdrive. Tilt guitar to use starpower/overdrive to save you or give extra points. Drum fills, big rock finishes and solos give extra points if done correctly. If you fail a song, your family will come in and laugh and jeer. Oh, wait-- they will do that any way when they see you holding a little plastic guitar.

HMSUNA2.png  oGtmBnc.jpg?1

Or at least that's what I've heard. Could be wrong though. Not my thing. As I said, it should have died in 2008-09. AKA- Pick No More!

Archived