Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Theme elements not displaying

tayl1684

Hi all, I completely setup Hhyperspin some time ago. I haven't looked at it for a good while because of work life etc :)

I fired it up just recently and its now doing a strange thing. Basically all is well, until you choose a system (any system) you get the wheel and the expected theme for that system, with video etc scrolling in. But as soon as you scroll the wheel for another game the wheel fades and none of the theme elements come back in (title, video etc).

Exiting that system and entering it again (or another) will show the theme elements for whatever game the wheel happens to be on, and then upon changing game the theme elements fail to re-appear.

This is W10 x64. It may have done some updates since last time I used Hyperspin but  I font think anything else has fundamentally changed.

I've tried restarting, and re-downloading and replacing the exe. Not sure what else to look for so any help would be appreciated!

Archived