Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

pinball

darkgizmo1211

Ok...as u know I cannot talk about roms here as I do not want to be kicked out or blacklisted.....all I can say is for Android these are regular pinball apks....as far as apks go u will still need an ini file but it doesn't need a parameter or a exe launch command.... again I'm not trying to be a dick but we cannot talk about roms or link any roms or Rom sites or we all suffer the consequences....i don't make the rules but I have to follow them 

• 7 months later...

@sanchezmike01 I have Pinball FX2 setup on HyperSpin for Windows, but now I'm trying to get Zen Pinball setup on my Nvidia Shield, any chance you can upload a copy of your ini file for Zen Pinball on Android please?

Thanks

Nigel

I did it by creating an Android wheel and added Zen Pinball into the Android.xml game database file. I'm fairly certain there's already a thread about creating an Android wheel. Basically your roms folder is the Android/data folder. 

Installing "Quick shortcut maker" (might have to sideload it to the stv) will make your life easier as it will tell you what name to give the Android game to launch it. I'll attach my .xml if it's still on my laptop to give you an example to follow. 

In my Hono's Shield TV setup thread, I was showing off this Android wheel. I uploaded the themes and Artwork to @thatman84 for him to distribute on here. 

Android.xml

Archived