Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Toaplan

retrogriff

Can't say I have that system (unless the games are covered under MAME), I wouldn't even know what emulator you are using.

I'd check that the problem games do actually play in the emulator first. If they do it's something you need to look at in HyperSpin. Could be how the games are named in the database.xml. The games that work might have no special characters in their name hence why they are ok but the others may have a "&" etc causing the problem with launch intent.

All the best.

29 minutes ago, retrogriff said:

Thanks for your reply Honosuseri the games are covered in mame.I use Mame4droid just changed the mame ini to Toaplan. As for the special characters hyperspin kicks out on single worded roms 

Sorry I'm a little confused. If HyperSpin is stopping when just browsing the wheel...it might be that particular game has a theme.zip which isn't compatible with the Android version of Hyperspin. I have lots of custom themes for games and encountered this issue when bringing stuff across from my PC setup.

It's definitely ur theme....scroll slowly and remember the last theme wheel that worked....plug the drive in ur cpu and check the theme after the last working one that u wrote down....if it has alot of swf files u may need to extract the swf and convert to png ...you will most likely loose some of the animation  but that's better than removing the game in general....also make sure that the theme files are directly zipped ...by that I mean that some themes I found in my setup were in a folder then zipped....that poses and problem for Android ...the last thing to check for is to make sure that if u don't have a specific game theme at least make sure u have a default theme...so to summarize, make sure the theme is not entirely swf, make sure the theme is not zipped in a folder, and lastly if no game theme is present, make sure u have a default theme

Archived