Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

[WIP] Download Section Clean Up

thatman84

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, paco8998 said:

Hi, I created 102 Gamecube themes in 16:9, now I will start to create for Playstation 2 in 16:9 too, If you do new section for that will be wellcome :)

I think I will but MR C May slap my wrists lol

4 hours ago, Bungles said:

Sorry I think I was to blame for few of those main menu themes. :empathy2:

Your name did pop up! Klopgero, damageinc and dougan also. I did roll my eyes lol

Rock on paco! Yes you’ve done so many! Maybe 1/3 of them I’m totally guessing here! I see others post GameCube themes and they can’t touch yours. I flat out don’t download them unless they are from you! I think GameCube has like 600 games ish?

No one expects it but I wouldn’t stop you! Keep going!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so I completed the 1st run at Game Themes 16:9.....

I have gone with Splitting them by System Name fully. It does seem overkill but will see how it works out.

If anyone wants to give opinions and maybe test browsing and searching. That would be awesome

• 6 months later...
26 minutes ago, thatman84 said:

Another small change

@Aorin preferred his Complete system packs in the main upload section instead of Premium so there’s around 40 packs now available to everyone :) 

very nice packs as well 

Thanks!

I'll update them (one day) since I learned, fixed and improved stuff over time.

On 2/18/2019 at 3:12 PM, thatman84 said:

Little update tonight after coming across an author removed set of files.

@RetroHumanoid I have removed all your Cinematic video uploads and thus your section as it was empty.

Nothing personal bud I just happened to notice you had replaced all the uploads with a place holder image. 

Thanks...I would have just deleted the posts,but,it does not give that option...so I had to put a placeholder there instead

• Circo unpinned this topic
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Welcome baack to the fold @JSinn

?

With the return of Jsinn (Content Authoirity #1) there will be some activity in the Download Section soon.

Please be patient while we figure out the best way forward organising the 8000+ files uploaded by the community

Look Out For...

• Announcments
  • Approved official files
  • Uploading changes
  • WIP sections

Archived