Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Android Files Media, database & Roms Same As PC??

ticmike

Hi Guys, 

I have a Hyperspin set up on windows for my cab but Ive just set up on my Shield (Android version) and its working great.

I was wondering though can I just copy over the database, Settings, Media Files, Roms etc... from my Windows version to Android?

Thatman84 has done some great guides you should look at. It will answer a lot of what you are asking.

Yes, you can copy your stuff across. However...you'll find some of the media (e.g theme zips) are not compatible with the Android version. You'll need new settings files for the systems which we keep in the settings_Android folder. Some emulators on Android can't use roms that are zipped. Take it wheel by wheel and you'll get there eventually.

The Shield can't emulate all your PC can do...so look into the Gamestream to launch your PC Hyperspin setup remotely. The Shield is a great little box, if you put in a little time to tweak it right.

All the best.

Archived