Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Special artwork design and Position

richie_jones

Guys what would it take for me to have some special artwork above the buttons in the photos instead of the press start flashing logo.

What would i need to create artwork file wise to have the words, "Exit Pause Enter" above the three buttons, and "Volume Up Down" above the two buttons.

20171118_163012.jpg

20171118_163023.jpg

Oh how I wish I could figure out that time/date stamp and how to add it to swf files. 

Every version I find that has this I cant seem to open to see how it ticks.

Edit: And then I read bubs post above, gonna give that swf decompiler a go.

Hey, you basically need a .swf file which includes a 1024 width size image/animation that will take all your screen...

One easy way to do it, is to replace current images inside the current swf file using this : https://www.free-decompiler.com/flash/

What can I do with this then..can I modify the current special art. Do I just create something in paint then convert to swf...if I create a 1024 wide image in paint is that a good start...??

Thanks

8 hours ago, richie_jones said:

What can I do with this then..can I modify the current special art. Do I just create something in paint then convert to swf...if I create a 1024 wide image in paint is that a good start...??

Thanks

13 hours ago, Bungles said:

Oh how I wish I could figure out that time/date stamp and how to add it to swf files. 

Every version I find that has this I cant seem to open to see how it ticks.

Edit: And then I read bubs post above, gonna give that swf decompiler a go.

You extract the "press start" images, you edit them somewhere (paint, photoshop), and then you replace the originial within the .swf all with the decompiler provided....

Gigapig tool seems to allow the same thing with a easier way?

Almost all the versions I have seen which add the time/date via addition fla files seem to all have a bar up the top and it sits up in the top right corner.
Not sure how to re-position the .fla file properties as It was more so I can add it to the bottom right corner in the version I use for my PC.

• 2 years later...
On 11/22/2017 at 2:42 PM, Bungles said:

Almost all the versions I have seen which add the time/date via addition fla files seem to all have a bar up the top and it sits up in the top right corner.
Not sure how to re-position the .fla file properties as It was more so I can add it to the bottom right corner in the version I use for my PC.

Hi, @Bungles this one is just awesome, congratulations!

I'm using it, along with @ninja2bceen's work!

Just one question, do you think is possible to you to make the necesary replacements for system wheels?

I mean, you made "SpecialB1" and "SpecialB2" for main wheel, but system wheels need additional info.

For example: "Navigation (left/right - jump back/forward)" as well as "Navigation (hold left/right - letter search)".

Perhaps these ones could go inside a customized "SpecialB1" made just for system wheels (since main wheel don't use these commands).

Thanks for reading!

See ya!

PD: We share the same birthday!

Geminian brother!

LoL........

Archived