Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

[[Template forums/front/topics/topic is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Similar Content

• By Dakin23
      HyperSync WILL NOT recognize my HyperSpin login...WHY?  It logs into my "Emumovies" account just fine.  PLEASE HELP!

THANK YOU!
    • By bclout
      Hi there!
      Circo does a great job by informing us about the Emumovies updates. I thought to start something similar here, to provide a quick reference of the latest additions, before you even think of updating. I use Hypersync for almost all systems, but some have been downloaded apart from it. Also note I do not have every single system installed, or even all the games, so your help is appreciated. 

Here goes: 

HyperSync Update 20.02.2016 Just 3 MAME game videos: elevator.mp4, mk2.mp4, umk3.mp4

HyperSync update 16.02.2016
      Sega Game Gear - 239* Game Wheels following HQ update, see announcement thread
      Nintendo Game Boy - 806 Game Wheels HQ update
      (or maybe because I recently installed the system, but did not sync it previously)

*) Actually 334 HQ wheels available, found out I still used the 1.1 database, while 1.2 is the newest.

Also notice that it took 2 days for Hypersync to show up the HQ wheels compared to the download section. Probably even faster because I did not update earlier than the 16th. A big thank you for that!  

Also huge thanks to the Wheel Machines Sub-Zero JayC bartmarley dougan78 Iggy J-Sinn