Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Need Help configuring Logitec MoMo racing wheel

sheineken

Newbie to the hyperspin / Rocketlauncher world so please forgive this question if its really simple.

Can someone please tell me how to map / configure a logitech mom racing wheel so i can use the foot pedals etc on all emulators in Hyperspin?

I plugged everything in an with zero mapping i can use the wheel but the accelerator never works (I might have to use the buttons on the arcade. 

I know I need to do something in Rocketlauncher then key mapper but not too sure how. Any help is greatly appreciatedl

-Sheineken

Newbie to the hyperspin / Rocketlauncher world so please forgive this question if its really simple.
Can someone please tell me how to map / configure a logitech mom racing wheel so i can use the foot pedals etc on all emulators in Hyperspin?
I plugged everything in an with zero mapping i can use the wheel but the accelerator never works (I might have to use the buttons on the arcade. 
I know I need to do something in Rocketlauncher then key mapper but not too sure how. Any help is greatly appreciatedl
-Sheineken
I will start by saying that I do not have a steering wheel set up... but "so I can use it with all emulators in HS"??? No... each emulator will have to be configured separately. Game controls have nothing to do with HS/RL.

This should be fairly easy with mame... and possibly other emus like ps1 that do have support for steering wheels. Others like NES and SNES, while not impossible, may be a little trickier.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Archived