Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Who's running the show..

richie_jones

What's the situation with hyperspin now. I noticed the facebook page was getting updated regularly but it's been quite since September.

I'm just curious really. Is bad boy bill now off the scene, can we expect any updates in the future. I'd love to donate or help out I use it daily and would hate to see it slowly be over taken by something else.

Are there any plans in place to move it forward?

There are always plans to make it better.. and I think the development team is still the same.

However.. there was a certain member of staff that was running the marketing scene who has since.. gone missing as Agent47 has advised hence one of the flyers in my new theme.

5a4499002d02d_AvarPoster.png.d10dcad52fd214d5a4f3c906660a746c.png

We still miss you @Avar

BBB is still active just not on the forum. Jhabbers and fr0stbyt3 are basically in charge around here. Circo of course does help out and advise.

Gigapig is the gatekeeper.

Its been a frustrating few years by all accounts but i still think things will change. We can only wait and see

• 2 weeks later...
BBB is still active just not on the forum. Jhabbers and fr0stbyt3 are basically in charge around here. Circo of course does help out and advise.
Gigapig is the gatekeeper.
Its been a frustrating few years by all accounts but i still think things will change. We can only wait and see
Who's the guy I've seen in the recent facebook videos showing off hyperspin and future ideas?

A few reached out to Avar to see if all was ok and fewer got a reply...

All were waiting for him to speak his mind on the matter, but seems Hyperspin 3.0 will probably come out before that happens. 

Long story short, there were mixed opinions and unfortunately Avar drew a hand full of land cards and had to drop out of the game.

Let's leave this conversation alone now guys, Knowone involved has commented on the forum and it's pointless speculations.

Avar done some great stuff while he was here but unfortunately he left without telling the public forum why.

I would rather not see another topic closed.

I might care again once I'm actually planning on setting up an emulator or FE. Right now I'm in an extended period of creative drought and as for gaming.... playing race sims as I bought a good wheel/pedals/shifter/stand and planning on making some custom gear.

I think everyone that likes HS is best off just keeping what they got and/or try other FE's (alongside it) No point in waiting, getting frustrated, etc. HS has never been the be all and end all of FE's. If anything, the best thing coming out of this is the artwork that is/has been produced to complement Emumovies.

haha, I need to update my sig xD

36 minutes ago, thatman84 said:

Let's leave this conversation alone now guys, Knowone involved has commented on the forum and it's pointless speculations.

Avar done some great stuff while he was here but unfortunately he left without telling the public forum why.

I would rather not see another topic closed.

Agree, whilst I have reasons in his own words its not my place to advertise them and it would do more harm than good.  For now lets just let this ship drift away and see what happens.

The crew are still keeping the lights running for us all to enjoy which is enough for me. 

3 hours ago, Bungles said:

Agree, whilst I have reasons in his own words its not my place to advertise them and it would do more harm than good.  For now lets just let this ship drift away and see what happens.

The crew are still keeping the lights running for us all to enjoy which is enough for me. 

Very much agree, unless all parties pop up and give their sides there is no point dwelling on it. It was sometime ago now anyway I'm sure and hope everyone has moved on. 

To be honest for me HyperSpin works just fine as is and RocketLauncher adds all the extra features that I needed for my setup. I have tried the likes of LaunchBox which is feature rich but no easy theme editor exist for it to design themes and GameEx was just not doing it for me for a better lack of words. HyperSpin still has the flashy look and an easy to use theme editor and I personally like using flash so making animations to my themes is a piece of cake. Then we got RocketLauncher which adds all the extra bells and whistles that works with HyperSpin or many other FE's for that matter.

As it stands everything runs and looks just fine even on my 50” HDTV so even if HS 3.0 never comes I am happy as it stands and can keep on creating new themes, bezels, RocketLauncher modules, fade screens and much much more.

Keeps me busy and will for years to come if not forever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived