Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

thatman84

RetroArch Per "System" settings on there way

So Radius is starting to get some work done adding a long awaited feature request of mine and many others.

The ability to save system specific shaders, remaps, overlays and other settings.

Shaders are 1st to come.

So now for those multi system cores like GenPlusGX, the Gb/Gbc cores and alike you can have shaders setup to be loaded with specific settings for all content in your rom directory.

Most people have their roms organised by system so it should work well for the most part

Progress starts here

https://github.com/libretro/RetroArch/pull/6194#issuecomment-361098788

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By CamoUchiha
      Hi Guys, I am trying too add Sega Mega Drive Japan too my hyperspin but I am having all sorts of problems with this one which should have been quite straight forward.  
      First off all I was getting troubles saying that Sega Mega Drive Japan is not a supported system name even though I have added it too the Retroarch AHK File and no games play atall apart from the systems I already have.
      I changed the system name through rocket launcher too 'Sega Mega Drive' and that allowed my to play games through Rocket Launcher but when I try on Hyperspin it points too my old drive.
      I recently put my whole hyperspin setup on a new hard drive and redirected everything but for some reason Rocket Launcher thinks it is still aiming at my K: Drive when I am now using my H: Drive. 
      Can anyone help with this? 
      Either getting the system to work as Sega Mega Drive Japan or redirecting Retroarch.  
      Or both would be good if possible

• By CamoUchiha
      Hi guys, I am fairly new to the whole Hyperspin world but I have been working on it now in my spare time for the past couple of months with the intntions to eventually build a cabinet.
      I am quite stuck with a problem with Sony Playstation 1 games through retro arch where the frame rate completely drops and the games lag quite bad leaving it barley playable. 
      Has anybody encountered this problem before and know of a fix? 
      It happens on all games that I have tried but is allot more noticeable on past paced games such as 'Marvel Super hero's' and 'Street Fighter'
      I have a high end PC so it can't really be be that. 
      I have tried countless different settings but nothing seems too make much of a difference. 
      If you have any help please let me know, Thanks

p.s This is the first time I have ever posted on any forum so be nice please