Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

instruction/cue cards and controller overlays?

FlightRisk

I am confused first as to if this is configured in RocketLauncher or Hyperspin. I am trying to find out if there is a key I can hit to popup instruction cards for a game and/or a visual picture of the control panel layout per game. I am not talking about a static bezel with instructions on the sides, I want a popup. I have been reading there seems to be a way to do this with Hyperpause? There is also CPWizBiz? But that seems like a major undertaking and yet another piece of software that has to be implemented. And that doesn't seem to integreate into Hyperspin, though the 3d images of the controllers is top notch. Basically, I want what GameEx has, but in Hyperspin :) I am having trouble finding a tutorial on how to install and then view all this extra information.

• 2 months later...

If you can pass game and system names from Hyperspin via a command line, then CPWizBiz will work. I'm assuming HS allows you to boot 'external' applications when booting a game? And also construct the command line from tokens?

Granted, you're going to have to spend some time learning how it works. ;)

Archived