Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Realistic Arcade Cabinet Bezel For Hyper Spin Mame

toreador607

I created this bezel to experience real arcade cabinet gameplay like i did my childhood and wanted to share it. Actually I don't have enough fun playing arcade games in LCD monitor with a plain screen. That's why I decided to create a bezel for my hyper spin and added it some effects like (light reflection, some old screen effects and a reflection of arcade room for make you feel like playing your game in arcade room. I use 1440x900 pixels on my PC so i edited it for this resolution only. You can just resize your bezel.PNG to fit your Full Screen Resolution and re-edit Bezel.ini file to get the best resolution for you.

BezelArcade.png.19e57a58be386d8a5cc9a2bd9afb8a8d.png

To install just extract rar file to your hyper spin directory like this: HyperSpin\RocketLauncher\Media\Bezels

DOWNLOAD: MAME.rar

2ND VERSION: MAME2.rar

14 minutes ago, Rowr14 said:

Very nice!

I've had a play making crt reflection bezels with mixed results but this looks fantastic.

Any chance you could share your reflection image so I could convert this to 4:3?

Sure. I'm using photoshop only for now so here's a PSD version for you: Bezel3.rar

Archived