Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Need help

LarryLaffer75

Ok, the Amiga is working. But Nestopia does not work, because of the .dll files?
I cannot read your language but d3d is direct draw. If it runs outside RL fine then you may have to set proper video mode in RLUI (openGL???)

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

56 minutes ago, LarryLaffer75 said:

Ok, everything is working now. But i have problems with Hyperspin, after starting HS and pushing the controler up or down, the wheel is spinning and spinning. I cant choose a game or anything else. What do i have to do?

You cannot use a controller with Hyperspin directly (HyperHQ) settings.

I believe everyone uses Joy2key or xpadder to convert your controllers to keyboard key presses to workaround to broken controller support

Yes, me too. I use the Controller of my cabinet with xpadder and joy2key.
What do i have to seup? In hyperhq or Rocketlauncher? I can send tomorrow a shot video of my problem.
It's xpadder OR joytokey. No need to ever use both, they serve the same purpose.

1 hour ago, LarryLaffer75 said:

Yes, me too. I use the Controller of my cabinet with xpadder and joy2key.

What do i have to seup? In hyperhq or Rocketlauncher? I can send tomorrow a shot video of my problem.

I'm not sure, dont have a pc setup. :(

I would say disable all joysticks in HyperHQ and double check your joy2key settings

Is there nobody who can help me? I am going crazy :unknown:
I did not look at the video but the spinning sounds like you still have joystick enabled in HQ... you are not giving us much to work with here. Do you have joytokey or xpadder setup???

Or it is possible thats attract mode kicking in? (you can also disable that in HQ)

You cannot use a controller with Hyperspin directly (HyperHQ) settings.
I believe everyone uses Joy2key or xpadder to convert your controllers to keyboard key presses to workaround to broken controller support
Thatman tried to tell you already. You need to disable joystick in HQ and use a keymapper. I have a tutorial here on site for integrating joytokey with rocketlauncher. Should give you a good idea of what needs to be done.

In HyperHQ i use the hyperspin startup script. When I disable the Joysticks in HyperHQ the Panels does not work anymore. 
??? So you use the startup script, xpadder, joytokey, and have it enabled in HQ? Lol, how about you choose just one option for navigation and disable the rest.

And I dont know what you mean by panels.

• 2 weeks later...

Again, the wheel spinning is because "joystick" is enabled in HQ! Turn it off, we are trying to set up joytokey to fix that.

Also another 1 of your pics shows trying to load xpadder??? Xpadder and joytokey do the exact same thing, no need to have both.

I f....d up here. I made the HS update and now HS find no Launcher.
To Enter a game is not my problem. I cannot choose a game, because the shit wheel is spinning all the time and i cannot stop it.

Archived