Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Mapping Mouse Button to Start

Qualar

I want my left mouse button to be my select key in Hyperspin.  I have tried using HyperHQ Keyboard Mapping for Start but it wont register Mouse buttons.
Autohotkey is not an option
I gotta say, around here wanting to use mouse button is unusual... however JoytoKey can map mouse buttons to keystrokes.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

I gotta say, around here wanting to use mouse button is unusual... however JoytoKey can map mouse buttons to keystrokes.

That's not ideal sadly as I need it to not be anything else but the mouse button.

Tbh tho it's likely to cause me more issues in some things down the line so I might need to remap it....

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Ya JTK can just emulate a click when you press a button on gamepad. You want the mouse click to actually send enter???

You really got me racking my brain at why you would want this... cant figure it out! Lol

I dont suppose you want to share what you are trying to accomplish?

Ya JTK can just emulate a click when you press a button on gamepad. You want the mouse click to actually send enter???

You really got me racking my brain at why you would want this... cant figure it out! Lol

I dont suppose you want to share what you are trying to accomplish?

I have 8 button layout with a trackball. The two bottom right buttons are set as Left and Right click so I can use mouse in system when I need to service things.

This isn't an issue in MAME as I can set mouse click as a button, but HS doesn't allow this.
I want to use those two buttons as Genre and Favourite in HS

If HS (HQ) doesnt accept mouse commands then you will never get to use those buttons inside HS.

That being said, it has long been promoted that they are working on a new version and maybe if you request it, they can add it in the future... I somehow doubt it though, FE's are generally designed to get away from that mousey/PC feel.

What kind of system do you run? Do you not have an open usb port? IMO it would be a lot better to buy a wireless mouse and make better use of those buttons.

If HS (HQ) doesnt accept mouse commands then you will never get to use those buttons inside HS.

That being said, it has long been promoted that they are working on a new version and maybe if you request it, they can add it in the future... I somehow doubt it though, FE's are generally designed to get away from that mousey/PC feel.

What kind of system do you run? Do you not have an open usb port? IMO it would be a lot better to buy a wireless mouse and make better use of those buttons.

You're totally missing the point I think. I don't want a mouse (I have a wireless keyboard)

I also have Scummvm which needs mouse and mouse button

Yeah I get it, you have needs for a mouse but dont want one. That's cool, like you said, your setup will work for mame and scummvm and whatever emulator/program you run from HS that support mice... you just cant use those inside HS.

You're totally missing the point I think. I don't want a mouse (I have a wireless keyboard)

I also have Scummvm which needs mouse and mouse button

Archived