Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Hyperspin 1.5 New Features

triton2k3

Besides the obvious, being able to run hyperspin in windows 10, what features of 1.5 do you like, use, or notice a difference? Has anyone spent the time to animate the wheels yet? 

Not sure i am going to animate. Curious if there’s something I’m not seeing. 

There are some 3d flash-based animated .swf boxset ready.
I'd like to release an animated neo geo set but honestly rendering time is a big problem. A single frame does not take too much time but for a smooth animation you need 90-ish  frames per box. Moreover at this point assets should be 8k ready to be time proof, so even with a fast machine rendering would take something like 2 hour per box.

The very good thing is animation is locked on frame 0 when the wheel item is not hilighted and animation starts as soon as the game is selected.

There are some 3d flash-based animated .swf boxset ready.
I'd like to release an animated neo geo set but honestly rendering time is a big problem. A single frame does not take too much time but for a smooth animation you need 90-ish  frames per box. Moreover at this point assets should be 8k ready to be time proof, so even with a fast machine rendering would take something like 2 hour per box.

The very good thing is animation is locked on frame 0 when the wheel item is not hilighted and animation starts as soon as the game is selected.

Agreed. It seems like a lot. Maybe when I actually see it I’ll be into it but right now I haven’t really been interested enough to even try it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived