Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Phillips cdi

mihaliousa

Yea mame works well with it...quite a few good games on there to be honest...its like 50/50 with the games that work and dont work based on the no intro set but the ones that work are pretty good...I want to start trying to do a pc98 setup since we have a core ....sonkun was supposed to be working that system but dont knkw how far he got 

I to am very interested in getting the CDI running on the shield. I have been able to get to the blue cdi loading screen with the mame core but have no way to start the game, also tried mouse and keyboard but no go

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, rambo32 said:

Don’t know if anyone cares but finally have CDI up and running through hyper spin on the shield 

Hi rambo32,

I do care !

I have the same problems you had before, mean i have the blue cdi loading screen but i can't satart any games

How did you succed ?

Not sure all steps are necessary but I loaded up a Atari5200 rom and then went into the RetroArch settings, I did this by holding select and the Y button on my 360 controller

From there I went into both general input and input this machine and configured the mouse in both, after that all was good 

19 hours ago, rambo32 said:

Not sure all steps are necessary but I loaded up a Atari5200 rom and then went into the RetroArch settings, I did this by holding select and the Y button on my 360 controller

From there I went into both general input and input this machine and configured the mouse in both, after that all was good 

Still doesn't work

When i load a cdi game, i am on the cdi menu, then i go to mame core option and i put Enable in-game mouse to on, then i go to retroarch general setting, then input, the input user 1 binds and User 1 Mouse index to 1.

I did not enable in game mouse or touch the mouse index, I just went to the mouse bindings and set up my 360 controller so I can use it rather than the mouse. I have attached a few pics so you can see what I did. Now not sure why but when I get to the boot screen I actually have to touch my shield remote before my 360 controller will work. I can confirm that Hotel Mario, Zelda the Wand of Gamalon, and Zelda the faces of evil seem to work great, Zelda's adventure boots and goes through the cut scenes but crashes once I get in game. Hoping to test more tonight

download (1).jpg

download (2).jpg

Archived