Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Weekly-Hyperspin Tutorials by Ninja2bceen

ninja2bceen

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya I hear ya. I haven’t watch anime ever since up until like last week it’s called death note. It’s mature and very intense. It’s only about 35 episodes. Seriously worth the watch, find it on YouTube

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One small piece of feedback if I may :)

Turn off HyperSearch voice when not needed it drowns you out and made the Eds Marque video tricky to watch at the end.

Or maybe in the future look into an external mic.

Volume control on YT is a pain in general. Since basically ditching regular TV for YT and alike volume is my biggest annoyance....1 video is quiet, the next is loud then the adverts are different. Sometimes I have sound on max then a loud vid starts playing and my eardrums explode ?

Hehe great! I’m gonna pound thatman with tutorials. Flawless victory

Hehe, ya tonight is setting up aimtrak. I’ll show off my light gun wheel aswell and maybe show how I set up the different systems to support the light gun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tutorial to set up aimtrak light gun games! I talk through my light gun wheel across all systems and I discuss how to set up the aimtrak gun within rocketlauncher and your pc. By the end of the tutorial, you should have all the system that support light guns covered. Please like, share, comment, and subscribe for more goodness

Part 1

Part 2

• ninja2bceen changed the title to Weekly-Hyperspin Tutorials by Ninja2bceen

Archived