Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

ninja2bceen

Where’s Ninja2bceen?

Ah yes much better, browsing them one by one but started to get that blair witch sickness :D

@ninja2bceen Power is 9000? never used one before, just know what they are

haha never got into dragonball, closest thing to that I liked as a kid was the manga greats like fist of the north star/Ninja scroll/akira/appleseed

Ya I hear ya. I haven’t watch anime ever since up until like last week it’s called death note. It’s mature and very intense. It’s only about 35 episodes. Seriously worth the watch, find it on YouTube

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New tutorial up and main menu showcase themes up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmshOXAOVtg
and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=386odg4yLag

Almost at 100 subscribers! I released my hyperspeech ini that covers discriptions for all my systems. Check out the mega and thank you! More to come, please subscribe

One small piece of feedback if I may :)

Turn off HyperSearch voice when not needed it drowns you out and made the Eds Marque video tricky to watch at the end.

Or maybe in the future look into an external mic.

Volume control on YT is a pain in general. Since basically ditching regular TV for YT and alike volume is my biggest annoyance....1 video is quiet, the next is loud then the adverts are different. Sometimes I have sound on max then a loud vid starts playing and my eardrums explode 😣

Hehe great! I’m gonna pound thatman with tutorials. Flawless victory

Hehe, ya tonight is setting up aimtrak. I’ll show off my light gun wheel aswell and maybe show how I set up the different systems to support the light gun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tutorial to set up aimtrak light gun games! I talk through my light gun wheel across all systems and I discuss how to set up the aimtrak gun within rocketlauncher and your pc. By the end of the tutorial, you should have all the system that support light guns covered. Please like, share, comment, and subscribe for more goodness

Part 1

Part 2