Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Weekly-Hyperspin Tutorials by Ninja2bceen

ninja2bceen

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Setting up the 3D NES wheel! You could add this to your Hack/Fan Made nested wheel.

Media, database, etc uploaded to emumovies ftp in the dojo folder. You'll have to find the original nes games to fully play this, just drop those in the game folder that is a placeholder.

thanks mate. Your videos are very helpful. I finally was able to get the nested working properly as following the explanation/documentation here on the forum, was not helpful.

I was just chatting with you on a coupe of your videos (C. Rolando on youtube). I will keep following other videos I found interesting for me, others I already know but I can skim them to see if I missed something. 

Keep up the good work

cheers

Just wanted to chime in and say great work with the videos, wish some of these were around a year ago!

I've got a genre wheel/background pack for MAME coming and I might link to the genre wheel tutorial if that's ok as the arcade stuff can be a bit more DIY than the console stuff.

I've scripted the mame set from the bezel project! There is a gotcha I had to overcome which was some bezels were vertical but I did us all a solid and got through that! Mame bezel sweetness awaits and I've also uploaded all the bezels that I have collected for MAME thus far along with the instruction cards which are hard to find! check out the emumovies ftp!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• ninja2bceen changed the title to Weekly-Hyperspin Tutorials by Ninja2bceen

Archived