Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

No name build thread 39/27/15

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How can I test everything?

I have a contactor wired upto SL, both boards connected to the ledwiz. Tried out "Simple LED test" from ledblinky and nothing happens.

I've found lwsend.exe but can't seem to get anything to work with that either.

I want to make sure I know how things work before I install everything into my cab.

easiest solution without sacrificing any led wiz ports..

Sound to light controller

I've tried sound activated leds before using the pacled and ledblinky on my arcade cab, I wasn't that impressed tbh, it would be better tied to a table event. I'll probably just link them to an external remote and use them just for decorative purpose like those on my arcade cab.

on the upper board there is a spare output.

have you read the documentation on the kit? There is a couple of diagrams in it that label the outputs and what one corresponds to what terminal on the ledwiz.

But I have used all 32 ports?

Well, if you've maxxed out the ports and there is nothing that you can shift to a fixed/constant output by bypassing the board then your options are to hardwire the leds and use a controller (they usually come with a remote) or add a second ledwiz into the mix.

So I finally got my ledwiz and dof working :)

But..

When running led blinky simple led test and I run through the ports to test I get some strange behaviour, I thought each port would be one colour.

31 = led1 blue

30 = led1 green

29 = led1 red

28 = led1 white, led2 blue

27 = led1 white, led2 green

26 = led1 white, led2 red

25 = led1 white, led3 blue

24 = led3 green

23 = led3 red

22 = led4 blue

21 = led4 green

20 = led3 yellow, led4 white

19 = led3 yellow, led4 cyan, led5 turquoise

18 = led3 yellow, led4 cyan, led5 turquoise

17 = = led3 yellow, led4 cyan, led5 red

RGB Led bar came straight from zeb so cant see it being the led soldering, the ledwiz is soldered to the adaptor so no loose connections, no connections have been soldered together by using too much solder, any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...

Photos from today

Power socket soldered and fitted, neutrik usb fitted, rear fan+guard fitted and all hardware installed (after a little customisation to the cab to fit the shaker where I wanted it)

20140813_204734_resized_0.jpg

20140813_204629_resized_0.jpg

20140813_204610_resized_0.jpg

Where should I mount my final contactor bumper jet - back (less noise)?

As you can see from this photo my options are limited, too far back and its position won't relate to what's happening on screen. What about under the cross member that has the other bumper jet contactors fixed to it ?

20140813_190302_resized_0.jpg

And I'm almost done :)

Buttons to be wired to ipac and cab graphics to do.

20140814_152442_resized_0.jpg

20140814_192412_resized_0.jpg

20140814_192442_resized_0.jpg

Excuse the rubbish in the background, you should see the foreground :/

20140814_192515_resized_0.jpg

The feedback coming from the right place is phenomenal, once again thank you to Zebulon for his fantastic kit and brilliant support :)

• 2 weeks later...

I've started work on the artwork, my wife has again come up with the name for my cabinet "Mistress Pinball" due to the amount of time I spend with her away from my wife :)

Please note the side rails will be above the artwork shown here, this image is what will be in view when installed.

Please critique, too plain, too dark etc.

Thanks

Prototype.jpg

Higher Res here https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7794786/Pinball%20build/Prototype.jpg

• 2 months later...

Archived