Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Is there a way of setting up instruction cards in Hyperspin?

uptown47

Hi all,

I had started creating some instructions for each game I have but, whilst tinkering with Rocketlauncher and Hyperspin I've seen reference to "Instruction Cards" which would be *exactly* what I would like?

So, my question is, how do I set them up (i.e. where to get them, what folder to put them in and how to access them from Hyperspin - if it's possible?)??

Anyone any ideas on this? Do people use them or was it just an abandoned part of the software?

Thanks for any help you can give me. :)

ICs are a RocketLauncher feature that goes along with bezel support. You might check the RL forums for more info, if you don't get anything here.

Another alternative (that I'm working on, myself) is showing a control panel mock-up on each game's fade screen (which is also a RL feature).

4 minutes ago, griffin518 said:

ICs are a RocketLauncher feature that goes along with bezel support. You might check the RL forums for more info, if you don't get anything here.

Another alternative (that I'm working on, myself) is showing a control panel mock-up on each game's fade screen (which is also a RL feature).

I'll have a look at RL. Would be interested to know what you mean about a control panel mock-up on each game's fade screen (not sure what the 'fade' screen is and not sure what you mean by Control Panel - I'm assuming you're talking about showing the button assignment??). More info on this would be great. Thanks Griffin :)

Archived