Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Cheat Sheet for System Button Assignment

flava247

Hi Forum Members, 

I purchased a 32in upright 4 player cabinet from recroom masters and I love it. Its finally all setup and I ordered side art from them too. The only thing it is missing is some sort of guide or cheat sheet that gives a quick rundown of what original console buttons each of the control panel buttons are mapped to. 

For example, I would like to add a vinyl sheet (sticker, decal, etc) to the cabinet and attach it to the roughly 3 inch tall horizontal wood board that runs the width of the cabinet right underneath the monitor. This sheet would show all the emulators I have installed on hyperspin (mame, NES, SNES, etc) horizontally, with next to each system showing the control board button layout and the corresponding mapped letters from the original system. So for NES, it would show my 6 button arcade controller layout with the NES B and A represented on the applicable buttons and the rest of the buttons blank.  For SNES it would show all 4 original SNES buttons and 2 trigger buttons on their corresponding mapped arcade controller buttons. 

Im looking for an example, or maybe a file that someone has created that I can use. Also any recommendations for a graphic printer that would handle something like that. Google wasn't much help, but maybe I just haven't figured out the right keyword to search for yet. 

Thanks!

Archived