Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Anyone have Future Pinball themes for each table?

sreisig1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have downloaded all the themes from the link above and uploaded to the FTP, just look for Raccoon, there you will also find the future pinball.xml that I found somewhere.

The xml contains more games than I have themes, including some original FP tables.

The xml seems to match the videos from emumovies, but the themes must be renamed, you will have to remove the year within (Bally 1984) as an example, there might be other changes needed too.

If someone has more wheels, themes or videos please upload to the FTP!

Correction, in line 2 - the xml does not contain wheels etc. :)

you have Zerojays XML a more complete XML with more tables will be available,

When? I don't know its not my project.

Finally. I've finished going through the recreations, and have the latest "vanilla" version for each. For the mods that aren't true to the original but play better (mostly SLAM's stuff), I have those as well but named them appropriately to be marked as clones. Though, I don't recommend filtering the clones because they really do play better in most cases, IMO. True to my word, I've been keeping a guideline sheet for keeping things consistent. (Brolly, could you please check your PMs and make sure I'm in-line with what you're expecting?)

I've also gone through the tables that were uploaded to PinSimDB between Yoshi's 1/18 DAT and yesterday, 4/15. I'm calling this my cutoff point and will only focus on managing what I have now.

What's left? Putting it all into XML. I'm going to leave out the CRCs from the HyperSpin database since new versions of the same table are always coming out.

By the time I'm done you'll have:

194 originals (inc. 5 clones)

358 recreations (inc. 41 clones)

16 videogame recreations (inc. 1 clone)

Everything should have working physics as intended. Remember, the HyperSpin artwork and video snapshots are up to you guys, and there's a small handful that will have been renamed from ZeroJay's release.

what is my project is putting together a set of wheels.

I currently have 500 plus wheels.

Recreations = missing 2

VGR = missing 6

Original = missing 43

all the wheels need to be compared to the backglass because their are a few wheels incorrectly labeled.

just an example of the files I found, Monte Carlo Bally in the XML and a Monte Carlo Gottlieb wheel incorrectly labeled as Bally.

I will eventually uploaded them to the FTP when I"m done checking them. I only need to check the Original wheels.

• 2 weeks later...

what is my project is putting together a set of wheels.

I currently have 500 plus wheels.

Recreations = missing 2

VGR = missing 6

Original = missing 43

all the wheels need to be compared to the backglass because their are a few wheels incorrectly labeled.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42756[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]42757[/ATTACH]

just an example of the files I found, Monte Carlo Bally in the XML and a Monte Carlo Gottlieb wheel incorrectly labeled as Bally.

I will eventually uploaded them to the FTP when I"m done checking them. I only need to check the Original wheels.

Fantastic, I´m waiting for it. Great work!

• 6 months later...

32assassin:

Looked in your FTP Folder and didnt see the Future Pinball themes, just the ones you are missing / incomplete. Any chance you could upload them? Im having a hard time finding my last few FP and VP themes/videos, tried Emu Movies and Hypsersync, no dice.

• 3 months later...

I just made a boatload of videos that aren't yet on the emumovies ftp (or anywhere else that I could find).  I paired down my table list to about 150 of the best tables I could find using the newest versions available.  Some of those themes in Raccoon's folder are pretty bad in that they're just a simple low-res background.  Doesn't look very nice in HS.  I have about 3 more hours of work left on cutting out table cabinet images and using those as pop-up art but I'm about half done with them so far.  I'll make sure to dump them on an ftp folder in a couple of weeks when I finish everything.  

• 1 month later...

What's the best method to upload this?  I have about 90 mins left of work on cutting out table pictures for the popup artwork but I'll do that soon.  Ideally I could upload all the wheel assets, XML, and /library and /tables files for easier setup but I don't think games/roms can be hosted on the site.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Correct, just upload the themes please. Go to the downloads link on the site in the top left corner. Press the upload link button please. Try zipping them to save time

(Tapatalk)

Hi guys,

Is this theme pack for visual pinball still available somewhere.  I cant locate it in the downloads section nor on the FTP.  Unless I am missing it?

• 11 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 6/5/2014 at 8:02 PM, Natdiamond said:

http://horseyhorseyblog.wordpress.com/2013/02/04/visualfuture-pinball-themes-hyperspin/

I'm looking also and I found this. Quite a lot. I couldn't locate any on the ftp. So far these seem to work. I've only tried 1 or 2 so far. 350 + themes.

The Link is dead I know im years L8 But if anyone has future pinball themes i really need them 

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

The non-working blog linked to a Mediafire location where themes were loaded.   That links still works.  Note it is painful to download if don't have Mediafire account since cannot bulk select.  Anyway, if looking for the themes mentioned in the second post, they linked from the dead blog to here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?2cmr34evea5ij

Archived