Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Putting wheel in alphabetical order?

rrcade

12 lol, I have 84 systems. rrcade, main menu is strictly the order in the xml. Alphabetize them automatically in any xml editing program. Or by hand it should take you only 2 mins to do.

84 systems?? Where the heck did you find that many systems? Or do you do all the foreign systems as well? I bet keeping up with the updates is fun...

• 2 years later...

I have the same problem but not with systems but MAME , the mame games dont show in alphabetical order on the mame wheel for some reason ... and in the mame ini use_indexes i have it on faulse and still nothing please help ...

I have the same problem but not with systems but MAME , the mame games dont show in alphabetical order on the mame wheel for some reason ... and in the mame ini use_indexes i have it on faulse and still nothing please help ...

Have a search for "HyperGame Database" , made by rain I think. Once in, you can click on the main menu editor and sort alphabeticaly.

• 1 year later...

Archived