Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Launch Pinball FX2 tables individually?

sreisig1

Anyone know how to get Pinball FX2 to work with hyperspin? I have it working outside of hyperspin (version not requiring steam). I have the wheel all setup. How do you setup the AHK's to launch the indivduall tables per wheel item?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

my ahk file shows up red in the module table i think i broke it am i doing something wrong i was told in the rocket launcher ui tab u can update it but it doesnt seem to be working for me 

never mind thanks i figured it out i didnt see the update icon at the top of the rocket launcher tab lol

my ahk file shows up red in the module table i think i broke it am i doing something wrong i was told in the rocket launcher ui tab u can update it but it doesnt seem to be working for me 

It will show up with an exclamation if you have edited the module or you have a duplicate module in the folder. If you want to use the module you have modified then you can remove the exclamation.

If you want to acquire a fresh copy of the module, remove the old one from the folder (I recommend moving it instead of deleting until you get the new one) fire up RLUI and if it doesn't do it automatically the do it manually by clicking the button as shown below.

post-2819-0-16184500-1470171189_thumb.jp

I am also having trouble launching this in general since updating to all tables. This use to just work. How do I get this and pinball arcade up and running again. It launched to fade then fade goes away and nothing appears. It launches outside of rl though. Frustrated here [emoji24]

Sorry I forgot to go back and check this thread and thank you Giga. Used the grid setup with older PCSX2. Now I have the latest version with aliens tables (which are awesome btw) and rocketlauncher. So looks like I will be trying to set this up as well. Hopefully I can give it a try this weekend.

Move skip checks to false and it all fired up for me just fine without any edits to the original modules. Now off to fixing pinball arcade which doesn't seem to be as easy

That would make the module notes wrong then, unless both work of course.

• 7 months later...

Hello. I use this settings in my Hyperspin to launch tables individually. See the parameter /LoadTable

This will execute as PinballFX2.exe /LoadTable "table name"

/LoadTable is a command line parameter for PinbalFx2

The Pinball EXE name should have no spaces in its name.

Best regards.

Pinball FX2.png

10 hours ago, fabs said:

Hello. I use this settings in my Hyperspin to launch tables individually. See the parameter /LoadTable

This will execute as PinballFX2.exe /LoadTable "table name"

/LoadTable is a command line parameter for PinbalFx2

The Pinball EXE name should have no spaces in its name.

Best regards.

Pinball FX2.png

Thank you Fabs, that is good to know.

11 hours ago, michelkenshin said:

My pinball is up to the rogue one star wars table.

I did not get it to work, when I select the table it goes to the game menu with the table that I chose selected

Hi. Be sure to rename "Pinball FX2.exe" to "PinballFX2.exe" (without blank spaces in its name).

Also be sure to have HyperHQ set up as in the image above.

Regards,

7 hours ago, fabs said:

Hi. Be sure to rename "Pinball FX2.exe" to "PinballFX2.exe" (without blank spaces in its name).

Also be sure to have HyperHQ set up as in the image above.

Regards,

Hi Fabs,

I did this, renamed the Pinball FX2 to PinballFX2 and it did not work, when I select the table nothing happens.

Could you help me, please?

2 hours ago, michelkenshin said:

Hi Fabs,

I did this, renamed the Pinball FX2 to PinballFX2 and it did not work, when I select the table nothing happens.

Could you help me, please?

Hello Michel. Try running directly from command prompt to see if it works. Open a command prompt box, change to your Pinball FX2 folder and run directly from there:

For Example: H:\Hyperspin\Emulators\Pinball FX2\Pinballfx2 /LoadTable "Mars.pxp"

Be sure the table name matches the table file name. The extension pxp is not mandatory: "Mars" only will also work.

Regards,

dos.png

• 2 weeks later...

I have managed to do this and very happy about :)

Just one thing I can't figure out. I have added the dlc tables: Bethesda (doom, fallout, etc) and the aliens vs pinball (isolation, alien, etc), but they can't be launched on pinball FX2. I  went to the pinball fx2 and open the ini file, where the DLC's appid are and I assume that I would have to add the aliens and bethesda id's here, right?

Or am I assuming this incorrectly?

On 08/03/2017 at 7:35 PM, fabs said:

Hello Michel. Try running directly from command prompt to see if it works. Open a command prompt box, change to your Pinball FX2 folder and run directly from there:

For Example: H:\Hyperspin\Emulators\Pinball FX2\Pinballfx2 /LoadTable "Mars.pxp"

Be sure the table name matches the table file name. The extension pxp is not mandatory: "Mars" only will also work.

Regards,

dos.png

Fabs,

I was able to do it by the prompt, but by hyperspin, hyperhq or rocketlauncher I could not get it to work.

I do not know what else to do.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, badboo said:

I have managed to do this and very happy about :)

Just one thing I can't figure out. I have added the dlc tables: Bethesda (doom, fallout, etc) and the aliens vs pinball (isolation, alien, etc), but they can't be launched on pinball FX2. I  went to the pinball fx2 and open the ini file, where the DLC's appid are and I assume that I would have to add the aliens and bethesda id's here, right?

Or am I assuming this incorrectly?

How did you get it to work?

I also have these tables and when I open all go to the menu and not to the inside of the table.

Archived