Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

DERF

Hyperpin won't launch table

I can see the table graphics, the table back glass image, and the wheel graphic just fine. I do not get a naming error as the path is correct in the INI, all I get when I hit enter to start a table is a "ding" error ad black screen for a few moments and then back to the wheel again. I'm obviously missing something, but not quite sure what.

I can see the table graphics, the table back glass image, and the wheel graphic just fine. I do not get a naming error as the path is correct in the INI, all I get when I hit enter to start a table is a "ding" error ad black screen for a few moments and then back to the wheel again. I'm obviously missing something, but not quite sure what.

Hello and welcome to the Forums!!

Could you please post some additional information? What version of what software are you using? Etc... Post logs are are also very helpful! :D

Here is a post on how to use the CODE tags for posting logs:

http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/showthread.php?31072-The-HyperNoobie-Guide-For-Posting-To-The-Fourm

Thanks,

Ron