Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Ultra Street Fighter IV - Ashurax

AshuraX

Question

12 answers to this question

On 11/7/2017 at 2:27 AM, dazzlaa said:

Thank you for the share, I am struggling to get it all working however. Also, the video seems to be just a frame and no video content? Have I messed up somewhere?

Yes it's a theme. You add whatever video/snap you want to play in that frame (just like any other normal theme).

Not sure what you mean by getting it working though. Like any theme it must go into the correct place in your HS media folder, and must be named 100% exactly (case and all) the same as the rest of the games files which should be matched to the database.

On 11/9/2017 at 6:32 AM, Metalzoic said:

Yes it's a theme. You add whatever video/snap you want to play in that frame (just like any other normal theme).

Not sure what you mean by getting it working though. Like any theme it must go into the correct place in your HS media folder, and must be named 100% exactly (case and all) the same as the rest of the games files which should be matched to the database.

Hi there, Sorry I never came back to say thanks again after I got it working. Its a learning process for sure but I have had a lot of fun figuring it all out this week. I have got the theme up and running and it looks fantastic so thanks again :)

On 11/9/2017 at 1:40 AM, dazzlaa said:

Hi there, Sorry I never came back to say thanks again after I got it working. Its a learning process for sure but I have had a lot of fun figuring it all out this week. I have got the theme up and running and it looks fantastic so thanks again :)

Sure.

You also have a program in your Hyperspin folder called Hypertheme. If you even want to make your own or alter someone else's you can open that up and play around with it.

Archived