Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Decals and Printing for your Hyperpin Cabinet

Lucian045

Here is a quick question for everyone. Does anyone have a general estimate on how much it costs to have custom artwork designed (General range)

I'm considering going down this route ... or I can just as easily purchase some ready made artwork for an existing machine ... I'm not opposed to springing extra for that cool effect, but I'd love to know general pricing (as this is already getting quite expensive).

I'm working on producing some generic pinball artwork. Things have been busy but it is definitely in my mind as I know a few people have talked about. I will keep the thread updated once I get things squared away.

Send a PM to dfwArcade. He did the artwork on my cabinet and the Hotrod Pinball above.

+1 on this. I am very happy with his work. Price is dependent on how long it takes as it's by the hour. When we first spoke I told him my budget and asked if we could accomidate that. He was upfront an honest and told me we could as long as things didn't get to crazy. I sent him a lot of info to start with (pics of the images I wanted to incorporate, sketches I drew with the basic layout I was looking for, and then helped with the rendering on the first version in photoshop) so I bet that helped me hit my budget.

I talked to DFWArcade and he is keeping his current rate for a while. It's $20 an hour but he's giving hyperpin members a 20% discount right now. I told him you were looking for some decals and he was excited to take it on.

Changed contact e-mail address. Please make a note of it! I do most of my work at home on this so it makes more sense to contact me there. Going on vacation for a week but will be checking my e-mail if anyone needs graphics. They will not ship out though till the first week in July. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
I'm working on producing some generic pinball artwork. Things have been busy but it is definitely in my mind as I know a few people have talked about. I will keep the thread updated once I get things squared away.

that'll be great or maybe some of the original artists will share there's are there are some beautiful cabs being shown

• 1 month later...
Where can I find side art too download?
You are not really going to find side art to download for free... most people commission artists to create custom artwork for their cabs. Most of which people will not upload to be shared.

If you're looking for ideas of what to get done, here are some resource links to pinball side art

http://arcadeartlibrary.com/arcade_art/

http://www.arcadecrusade.com/gallery/v/minimarquees/Minis+and+Lables/hyperpin/Cabart/FinalPinballArt.jpg.html

But as Dazz said, most people commision an artist to do a design for them.

Edited by maxxsinner

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to post to say a big thank you to Lucian as my prints arrived in the land of Oz last week and I am stunned at how the prints have turned out. I have had a few different places do prints for me and these are by far the best I have recieved.

The time that Lucian put in with me to be able make sure everything was going to turn out perfect was very much appreciated and could not go unthanked.

Cheers Lucian and thanks again for your time and effort! :beer:

Just wanted to post to say a big thank you to Lucian as my prints arrived in the land of Oz last week and I am stunned at how the prints have turned out. I have had a few different places do prints for me and these are by far the best I have recieved.

The time that Lucian put in with me to be able make sure everything was going to turn out perfect was very much appreciated and could not go unthanked.

Cheers Lucian and thanks again for your time and effort! :beer:

Thanks Maxxsinner! Looking forward to seeing the end results!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd love to pay someone to custom draft me some art to my exact specs but there is simply no way I could afford that, the $170 for Lucian045 to create it is already maxing me out.

If anybody has a link to a walkthrough on what I need to do in photo shop in order to try and hack my own together let me know.

Looking to keep it simple, something similar to what this guy did, although changing the color and the name as I do not want to steal his work. Perhaps work in the blue stylized hyperpin ball shape as well.

post-22037-142870583286_thumb.jpg