Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Decals and Printing for your Hyperpin Cabinet

Lucian045

• 2 months later...

Hey everyone...just updating the thread. Letting everyone know I'm still printing and taking orders. Been doing a lot of printing for VPcabs. Currently in talks with pinball designer John Popadiuk Jr for some printing on his custom machines so that is pretty exciting. Thanks again for all the orders, let me know if you need something.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just ordered a Star Wars theme for my new pinball cabinet, looking forward to getting it done. I watched the install videos Brad made and they are very helpful. Now I need to get a felt line scraper!

To those who have done this I am curious how to do the front corners of the cab. I assume you put the sides on first - trim them flush and then the front but I am worried about that edge showing and how hard it would be to cut the front sides without hitting the sides. Not sure if my question is making sense?!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey I need graphics for my cocktail build, I know this is for Pinball, but I would rather keep it in house, if you can or can't can you please inbox me?   Thanks bunches

E

Yes he does cab art, details are in the other topic just like this but for cabinets instead. http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/topic/507-decals-and-printing-for-your-hyperspin-cabinet/page-1

He did mine. Awesome quality.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks to lucian045 got my artwork printed/delivered in amazing turn around time! And the quality printing/material is amazing!

Here is a couple pics of my cab with artwork applied. Still have all the wiring and final touches to complete, yet wanted to share and say thanks.

post-23304-0-66499700-1445819441_thumb.jpegpost-23304-0-80746800-1445819472_thumb.jpeg

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey everyone here is an update on costs. My material cost went down from the supplier so I can offer a standard graphics package for less! 5 piece set will run $135 plus shipping for ready made artwork. Shipping is still around $20 in the states and $60 international but I always require shipping once I have your actual address. I have updated the front page. Thanks for everyone who has ordered from me and I look forward to continuing printing services for the hobby.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...