Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Decals and Printing for your HyperSpin Cabinet

Lucian045

• 1 month later...

I've been meaning to Brag on Brad for a while.  

He helped me out on  troubleshooting my application, and is generally a really good guy.  In my case since I was recreating an existing cabinet, I could have purchased silkscreened art for the sides from Pheonix arcade. But I ended up going with Brad's shop because of his excellent service and guidance and I couldn't be happier.  The quality and detail couldn't be better. People who see the art are wowed, and can't believe they are digital prints.

Thank you for all your help Brad!

IMG_1601.jpg

IMG_3881.jpg

IMG_3880.jpg

IMG_3879.jpg

IMG_3878.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Okay, So I've bought all the parts for my full cab build and am trying to design the artwork. You can buy decals from ebay and similar but I am so impressed by your guys designs and how well the prints have come out that It's made my mind up to order from Lucian (I'll be in touch via email soon..!)

One question though, particularly for those of you with full size 'original artwork' like Snakerake's asteroids build. Where can I find High enough quality images, or, what is the minimum image size to achieve good print results for a 6' side panel?

Thanks in advance for any help and advice at all

On 5/16/2018 at 11:55 AM, osmosis88 said:

Okay, So I've bought all the parts for my full cab build and am trying to design the artwork. You can buy decals from ebay and similar but I am so impressed by your guys designs and how well the prints have come out that It's made my mind up to order from Lucian (I'll be in touch via email soon..!)

One question though, particularly for those of you with full size 'original artwork' like Snakerake's asteroids build. Where can I find High enough quality images, or, what is the minimum image size to achieve good print results for a 6' side panel?

Thanks in advance for any help and advice at all

Best bet is to look for Vector Artwork on the web.  If you can't find Vector artwork, then google search images at the LARGE setting...generally they are big enough to still look good when you scale the image to your artwork.  You should be using a quality software program like AI or Photoshop or InDesign.  You'll be able to tell if the image you are using is good or not when you zoom into it.  Still taking orders everyone...email me at Still taking orders... [email protected].  Thanks everyone!

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Wow so many great cabs...

A friend an i have just finished our 40" cabinets... what do you guys think?

yes, it's hyperpie in these photos, but you'd be pleased to know they are now both HS :) 

looking for inspiration... graphics...etc...

want to make it pop, but not overdo it.

id love to hear some ideas (I'm not very arty)

cheers :)

20181224_125601.jpg

20181224_125425.jpg

20181224_143250.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...