Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Decals and Printing for your HyperSpin Cabinet

Lucian045

• 2 months later...
Do you also print on a vinyl type of material such for a controller overlay?

The material is printed on vinyl which has an adhesive backing that will stick to wood or plastic. No need for primer or paint, just as long as the material is clean and smooth. So, yes, for your control panel in your thread, this material will adhear to your panel but needs to be physically applied to the surface. PM me if you have any other questions.

Changed contact e-mail address. Please make a note of it! I do most of my work at home on this so it makes more sense to contact me there. Going on vacation for a week but will be checking my e-mail if anyone needs graphics. They will not ship out though till the first week in July. Thanks!

Firstly, Wonderful forum.

Everything from the hearts desires to the minds imagination in potential greatness from you all to achieve such a level of quality ordnance within a community.

I would like to start out here, As my choice of producing wonderful arcade cabs for friends, family and the everyday gamer alike.

Here i will ask many questions go about many ideas and solutions to problems as I have now found a home to stay. My passion for the creation of these arcade machines grow daily.

Me and my team are anxious to get started but there is much to learn so i hope to achieve my goals here.

Lucian045* you make everything easier in my effort to make people happy for an affordable price. I will be sending you design upon design in the very near future.

Thanks and God bless

-Hex

• 2 weeks later...
Changed contact e-mail address. Please make a note of it! I do most of my work at home on this so it makes more sense to contact me there. Going on vacation for a week but will be checking my e-mail if anyone needs graphics. They will not ship out though till the first week in July. Thanks!

sent you a email for a quote.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to post a big thank you to Lucian045, his material and print is HIGH quality!! I got a control panel skin printed but wish I had gone with him for the whole cabinet. If you have any doubts about using him or not, don't :)

Thanks again.

post-27308-142870578406_thumb.jpg

Edited by swindmiller

Just wanted to post a big thank you to Lucian045, his material and print is HIGH quality!! I got a control panel skin printed but wish I had gone with him for the whole cabinet. If you have any doubts about using him or not, don't :)

Thanks again.

Thanks Swindmiller! Looks like a clean install on the graphics!

• 2 weeks later...
Do you print on Black material? My art background is mostly composed of black and would prob use a ton of ink.

All print media comes white so black is printed onto the material. The amount of ink used does not really matter as it costs a certain amount no matter what color you use. But in your case my black ink cartridge will drain faster :) By ya know, they do make more black cartridges :) Give me a shout if you need something.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi can some one design and print me some artwork for my cab, ive nearly finished building it, i used sellf adhesive vinyl wrap its ok but looks boring, ive only ever used photoshop once and couldnt get my head round it, im in the uk pm me with prices etc cheers

Hi can some one design and print me some artwork for my cab, ive nearly finished building it, i used sellf adhesive vinyl wrap its ok but looks boring, ive only ever used photoshop once and couldnt get my head round it, im in the uk pm me with prices etc cheers

PM'd

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a question.

Are you able to print on a flexible adhesive material that would be good for a control panel without using plexi/lexan or similar over top to protect it?

If so:

What is the cost of this vs. standard adhesive material?

What is the surface texture (if any) like?

Does artwork meant to match the sides and control panel "not look right" when using this material due to color output or texture differences when some is printed on this vs standard material?

Sorry for so many questions! I'm half way thru building a bartop and I wanted to have you print full coverage artwork for me when it's done. I was concerned about my decision to use plexi or not (I prefer not) on the control panel since if I AM using it I want to drill it out with the CP and I am almost to that point already in my build.

Thanks in advance,

Eric

Super clean install. Great video to install confidence for everyone. Nice looking design, where can I get on of those badboys?? Hint, hint… wink, wink. Thanks for sharing Brad it was a pleasure bringing Video Man to life!!

You can get one when you do yours! lol