Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Decals and Printing for your HyperSpin Cabinet

Lucian045

Shots as promised..

20130506193052.jpg

20130506193128.jpg

this material is so easy to work with its unreal.. the only time you get a problem is dust trapped under the graphic, so remember install in a dust free environment.

Lucian even sent me 3x different shaded marquees, so i could test them out to see which one went best overall with the cab..

fantastic overall service from Lucian as well, from order placed to arrival was 4 days!! and thats from the US delivered to the UK..

for anyone looking to have their graphics printed.. i would highly recommend his services.

Thanks MikeKim...great job. Did I mark on the marquees the % of transparency? Wondering which you went with? 80% seems to be the magic number but I am curious. Thanks for posting.

Edited by Lucian045

Thanks MikeKim...great job. Did I mark on the marquees the % of transparency? Wondering which you went with? 80% seems to be the magic number but I am curious. Thanks for posting.

yes it was the 80% version :D

Hi Lucian045, First of all I have to say great work helping out all the people on this forum with their prints for their arcade/pinball machines. It is such a nice gesture there are not enough people like you in the world !!! I wish I lived closer so I could get some cheaper side art. That being said, it still costs a fortune here in Australia it seems. I haven't yet finished my design for my side art, but would you mind if I sent you a copy at some stage you could price it up for me ? Many thanks and great work man !!

Hi Lucian045, First of all I have to say great work helping out all the people on this forum with their prints for their arcade/pinball machines. It is such a nice gesture there are not enough people like you in the world !!! I wish I lived closer so I could get some cheaper side art. That being said, it still costs a fortune here in Australia it seems. I haven't yet finished my design for my side art, but would you mind if I sent you a copy at some stage you could price it up for me ? Many thanks and great work man !!

Sure thing. Maxxsinner on the forums here is actually ordering something from me and he is in Australia. If the artwork is finished you guys could combine shipping to save cost. Might want to PM him. Thanks.

I ordered some CP artwork from Lucian and it turned out awesome!!! It is not ready to be seen by public eyes yet, but when all is said and done I will definitely post some pics!

Lucian, check your messages.... ;)

Got it Unstupid...damn man it looks awesome and super clean. Professional grade! Great job on it.

Very nice ! :) Best looking Fight Sticks I've seen so far !

Especially the one with the ball top i like a lot - imho this one also has the better button layout - do not like 3 buttons on a straight line - not ergonomically - I know - It's the original layout.

I'll exchange my competition joysticks -- Sanwa YLFs are laying around.... - The competition joysticks are to inaccurate and have to much travel.

The competition joysticks are to inaccurate and have to much travel.

That's why you gotta use the original IL Eurostick, instead of the Happ Competition stick. It has a tighter and slightly larger actuator than Happ's Competition stick so the throw is about half the distance.

I do use the IL Euro Sticks at the moment, but I thought they are a 100% copy of the original Happ Competition joysticks. I never played on Happ sticks, but I can't believe that they have twice the travel as the IL Euro sticks - that would be unplayable.....

I'm looking forward to play on my SANWA JLFs - have different springs and actuators, bat and balltop, original and cherry switches and an octagonal gate - can adjust them to my preferences. :)

• 4 weeks later...

post-83217-142870592477_thumb.jpg

Hi guys,

I just wanted to post some pictures of my artwork that I had printed from Brad. I am sooo happy with the outcome. The print quality was better than expected, and I had high expectations haha,..... I chose Brad to print my artwork because of all the amazing work I had seen in this forum and what a great job he has done for other people... I am so happy with the end result. Thanks Brad !!!!

post-83217-14287059247_thumb.jpg

post-83217-142870592473_thumb.jpg

post-83217-142870592475_thumb.jpg

post-83217-142870592476_thumb.jpg

Edited by thcnunz
Added better images

The material was top notch mate!! you can feel immediately that it is going to be extremely durable, and I feel safe having my kids around it...haha I found myself just staring at my cabinet last night it looks so good now compared to the dull white that it was... I am glad I got you to do it for me, as with alot of trouble, I actually got a quote from another company here in Australia, but they hadn't really done anything like this and the cost was roughly the same than to get you to do it for me... Thanks Brad! I look forward to seeing more of your work on other peoples cabs !!

Edited by thcnunz

Just got done applying the decals and they are amazing. Very easy to work with, didn't get one bubble and the colors in the printing just pop. I highly recommend Brad for all your printing needs. He does great work at a fair price. I can't thank you enough.

post-35480-142870592533_thumb.jpg

post-35480-142870592525_thumb.jpg

post-35480-142870592529_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...