Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Space Invaders cab started!

jahilton2002

WOW! Really nice detail. I love the way you have the PC setup there. It's projects like this that make love this hobby! I do have question for you though. What kind of wood/matieral are you using? MDF? or somthing else? It looks like a combination of materials. I love MDF but it can be a pain to fasting it all together! You find yourself becoming good friends with wood glue,and wood filler. Ha Ha! Anyway, keep up the great work, and I look forward in seeing the end result.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WOW! Really nice detail. I love the way you have the PC setup there. It's projects like this that make love this hobby! I do have question for you though. What kind of wood/matieral are you using? MDF? or somthing else? It looks like a combination of materials. I love MDF but it can be a pain to fasting it all together! You find yourself becoming good friends with wood glue,and wood filler. Ha Ha! Anyway, keep up the great work, and I look forward in seeing the end result.

thx guys.... i really dig comments like this..... we're already talkin about a cocktail cab build :D

The BIOS screen is motherboard specific. The guy in the video has an ASUS motherboard. I have an ASUS motherboard too and that's the last step that I'm on.

The rest is Windows 7 specific but there should be similar possibilities with Windows XP.

wowwy wow wow. I was hoping to build a cab for my dad while he's away to accompany his Ms Pac-Man machine. I've been pretty discouraged at the cost of materials, but THIS surely has renewed my vigor.

What size LCD is that? Are you using MDF?

Thanks for the comments.

Yes its MDF and from memory the screen is 21.5"

Archived