Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Copying hyperspin complete set up to other pc - Doesn't work? Anyone know why?

barakawins

I set up hyperspin on my laptop. Have colecovision and atari 2600 working no problem. I tried to copy the same hyperspin folder to my pc with a crossover cable.

Hyperspin comes up but the games don't run. Anyone know why? Emulators come up, wheels come up but the games don't. Do I have to redo this all?

I copied HS once for my older brother, it didn't start and other day we figured out that I hided some files from HS main folder so I could find what I wanted quickly, I hided Dll's and other files that HS needs to run, but these files were not copied to my brother HDD, you could re-download HS installation and make sure all files are OK, I think your problem is simple to solve.

Someone wrote a script to change all the drive paths in HyperSpin and HyperLaunch. It was a while ago, and I didn't save the script or the post.

Does anyone have it or know where to find it?

This has come up a couple times in the last month and it would be nice to have that post handy.

In the mean time, i'll keep looking. ;)

Thanks,

Ron

Archived