Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Real DMD's In Pinball Cabs

H4CK3R

Thanks Sacred, just ordered a red vishay for $226 including shipping at that site! Sad to see that boards wont be ready for a while, darn, I still have plenty to do to finish my build but will hopefully be done soon. Russ, I'll get my name in for your next batch!

Be careful. The VISHAY orange part number that ends in the -1, such as the one at Future, are "normal brightness". Without the -1 it is high brightness. I assume we want high brightness?

Spektre

Yes i would love to hear from them, and is if so 5v is anyone willing to order an extra and send it to me in holland? ofcourse i would pay for everything :)

Njay, you might want to give flipperwinkel.nl a try, I found this on their site:

"Universeel Vishay 128 x 32 dotmatrix display.

Geschikt voor alle dotmatrix kasten van Bally, Williams, Data East, Capcom, Gottlieb, Sega en Stern."

Eur 149,95 ex shipping, but you might want to pick it up at their store yourself.

here in germany I found only the pinLED dmd. but I don't like them because of the LED segments. there are no straight lines/rows possible.

there is a series from vishay with full LEDS - dot by dot (see h4ck3rs vishay dmd). looks very nice but its also very expensive.

I will go the original plasma DMD route with russ' powerdriver board. best bang for the buck - IMO.

Yes i am going the vishay led dmd route and was wondering if you know a german shop where to get them? it's near impossible here in NL to get em :) thx

*edit* sorry you did say you could only find the pinled displays , well if you ever come across the vishay led dmd's let me know *