Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Retrocade - bartop

mikekim

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah It'll be an easy job. I'll work on it tonight and post it back to the FTP in case anyone else wants it full black.

Cheers,

Chris

edit - I've uploaded the sideart and control panel with full black on the invader (also the control panel has the button layout layers hidden). Mike, I've put them in your folder with "_frl" on the end of the filename. If you prefer I can move them elsewhere.

• 2 months later...

Hey

Can you give me some tips on applying

Your vinyl like how did you prep the wood and how did you cut the stickers that fitted on the side ie was it after or before you fitted them? Or id this subjected has been covered could you post a handy link to the thread please

Thanks in advance

Steve

Sorry to pain in the ass just a few last questions.

Did you use t strip around the edge of your machine! If so how did you fit it

Also i copied your measurements and yours like other have a gap on the bottom panel that sits under the control panel

Is their any reason for this can i block it off ?

Very nice Bartop !! - But why didn't you use t-molding ?

I have got 10mm t-molding on the cab, at the time i took the photos the cab was supplied with a cheap chrome edging strip, which looked rubbish, so i bined the strip and ordered some proper stuff

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

silly question but how does one access this FTP folder of yours you keep mentioning? I looked on the hyperspin FTP site but I'm either blind or looking in the wrong place?? I would love to check out some of the files you mentioned putting there...

Thanks in advance,

Eric

Thanks for taking the time to help out!

Not to sound greedy but I was hoping to get your templates for the wood cuts and the artwork in as raw/hi-res a form as you have them. The reason I say that is because I don't want to directly copy your design but I need a baseline to get an idea on size and shape. My full size cabinet was easy to "wing it" from project arcade's plans because there would always be more room than needed... With the WeeCade concept a few millimeters could be the difference between a nice functional product and an nice shell that nothing fits inside of...

Sorry for the trouble.

Eric

Mike,

This is amazing, I am ordering a kit from miniarcades next week, got a 19 monitor and 3ghz multicore small form facttor pc ready and have just ordered an ipac2 with joysticks and buttons.

I would love it if you could send me a link for your stunning side artwork please. I want an invaders themed machine myself, no other theme will do! :D

Cheers Jason

Archived