Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Tribute to UW

H4CK3R

So far a few of us decided it was time to give alittle back to those that have given so much to us.

Mameman has offered the wood work and time to create a cab, P1 has Donated the screens, I have donated the PC, and art work. We need the legs, Ledwiz, shaker motor, contactors, glass, lock down bar, and I'm sure alot more to complete this.

This is purely a gift to a person that has donated his time, and life to a hobby we all enjoy. I am asking anyone that can to please donate in anyway to this.

Please take a minute to think about this and donate if you can. If you can not, then post here showing your support.

We will be doing this in the future to any member that has dedicated themselves to the community.

Please PM me if you have the desire to help.

Please no drama, this is just a thank you thread. Treated otherwise will be deleted.

I for one, want to thank Uncle Willy for all is hard work, and talent that has brought countless hours of smiles, and entertainment to my life.

H4CK3R

Charles S.

Uncle Willy already has a PC, DMD, Dongle, DIY Kit.

H4CK3R Art design and Printed

Player1 46 Inch playfeild Monitor

Mameman Cab work, wood, Topper

Noah Legs, Coin Door

Deegor Video Card

Ebarlow99 Wires

Sacredgaming Ledwiz and 5 3 watt LEDS

OldSkoolGamer Button pakage

Wolfsoft Shaker Motor, Duel Bridge, and Extra LEDwiz. Im sure they will fry at least one =p

gixxer61108 $40 paypal

mistermixer $25.00

Boogies2 $40.00

Darkfall $100.00

For those Donating CASH, Please paypal my account, and Ill let Dazz has access to it to make sure funds are going where they need, will even print up statement if anyone is concerned.

[email protected]

Things that are Needed

Contactors, Knocker, 12 volt and 24 volt converters, fans for cooling, led lights for under cab.

Im sure I'm missing a few other things

Edited by H4CK3R

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I appreciate all the hard work that is put in to every table. Too bad its so expensive to make it work without stutter for such relatively basic gaming/programming. I guess its all about VP in the end.

I'm in the middle of my own cab-build and have a limited budget as such.

Do one donate to a paypal account or how is it done? I would love to throw in a couple of bucks for old uncle willy.

I would however love to donate some cash so how about a paypal button?:top:

+1 - I can give a small donation via paypal too.

I seen that there was a "Beer Me" or something of that nature that looked like it was going to be in Hyperspin, so we could buy a helpful person a drink, so to speak. It looked like the plan was cancelled, but it sounded like a cool option.

Great idea!

I can make a donation. Also is there someone doing something like this for JPSales?

And Destruk! There are quite a few, and hopefully all these authors can get a great table to try out all there future works b4 releasing it to the herd of hungry pinheads!

Hopefully we will see more threads pop up like this.

One more idea for op, maybe get some vendors involved put a donate to the cause at virtua pin ggg and game on grafix? Like a show ur appreciation to the contributors at check out option?

Edited by gixxer61108
changed graffeti to grafix (damn autocorrect)

Very good idea HKR

I tell you that I, living in Argentina have donated a Virtualflip (control pinball) as a thank JP SALAS years of work for our community pinball

I would love to contribute something from here .. if they need some cash could donate it, nothing else because from here would be very expensive.

And Scott Deserves That and more!!!

greetings LEO

PS: here I send a photo of JP and his gift.

virtualflip.jpg

I will also donate, I have been watching all the talented artists, carpenters, and programmers work their magic on this scene. UW has been one that has been working on tables that come out amazing.

Thanks for your time and effort into something that brings smiles to soo many faces over the years.

OK... here is what Ill do, Ill make a list of things needed and post on the first thread who's donating what.

Everything will be sent to Mameman to put together, and any cash that is donated will go for shipping costs to him, and extra cash will go towards missing parts. Please PM me, and Ill give you the address of where things need to be sent. Ill update the first post daily.

As for others that are deserving of something like this, This might be the first time we have done this, But it wont be the last.

H4CK3R

OK... here is what Ill do, Ill make a list of things needed and post on the first thread who's donating what.

Everything will be sent to Mameman to put together, and any cash that is donated will go for shipping costs to him, and extra cash will go towards missing parts. Please PM me, and Ill give you the address of where things need to be sent. Ill update the first post daily.

As for others that are deserving of something like this, This might be the first time we have done this, But it wont be the last.

H4CK3R

Sweet! Greg hit me up when you need the wire..I will personally deliver! :top:

If it's possible to setup PayPal, or reactivate BeerMe, I'd be happy to chip in.

And indeed. Jp would be another candidate.

Perhaps it's possible to create a list of candidates who really deserve it, but might have no funds to build their own ?

If the list would be to long, we could try and do a lottery to keep things equal.

H4CK3R, you've made a wonderful gesture to organize this ! Kudo's !!

talked to klaus/wolfsoft.de today and he is willing to donate a shaker set for scott :party:

I sent the link of this thread to klaus so I guess he is posting soon ;)

personally I am willing to donate some cash via paypal.

btw, we should think about the awesome JPsalas, too