Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Tribute to UW

H4CK3R

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL... OK guys, I have received so far 2 paypal donations for UW, but I cant place a user name to a real name, please PM me with how much you donated so I can place you in the honors. =)

H4CK3r

• 3 weeks later...

Mameman is waiting for some parts to arrive. If you haven't yet sent the parts , Please get hold of Mameman for his address to send it too, and or ask me and Ill give it to you.

This is very much alive =)

H4CK3R

• 2 months later...

Yes its still happening... Just waiting on some parts to show up. One of our members that was contributing a major part had real life issues, thus we had to wait on it to show.

great things are built with time.

H4CK3R

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

OK folks. This has just come to my attention this morning. I think all intentions werer very good here but this never happened. After talking to another forum member it looks like a Mini Pin would suit his needs better. This time I am going to make sure this deal goes through quickly. If there is any $$ sitting in a pot for this please let me know. If not then I will start collecting parts & money from anyone interested. This WILL happen real quickly folks. UW has done a lot for us and this is just a small token of gratitude.

I will at least donate all the cabinet hardware, buttons and wiring. I will build the machine and ship it to him. More if needed

Greg-MAMEMAN is donating the cabinet

Brad-Lucian045 Can you donate a set of our stock Mini Graphics?

I'd like to get this wrapped up in the next week or 2 so lets make it happen folks!!!!

Edited by shakenbake