Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Wreck-It-Ralph (Fix It Felix Jr) cab project.

RidicRick

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi, I'm from Brazil, since the release of the fix it Felix Jr I decided to set up my arcade, but I did not know much, today my son already understands and loves the movie and researching to set up the arcade vi on the vcs forum and would like to Know if they have the arts and the game and if you can send it I would appreciate it. Today I use the retropie emulation system for games.
My email at dorpbox - [email protected]
Sorry my english if you can help me thank you
Hugs.

On 2014-12-10 at 5:56 PM, RidicRick said:

Eu tenho lexan impressos impressos impressos felix pacotes feitos. Você quer um set PM me. Se você mora fora dos EUA, você também pode obter um, apenas custa muito mais para o transporte.

Pós-5410-142870660502_thumb.jpg

Pós-5410-142870660505_thumb.jpg

Pós-5410-142870660508_thumb.jpg

Hi, I'm from Brazil, since the release of the fix it Felix Jr I decided to set up my arcade, but I did not know much, today my son already understands and loves the movie and researching to set up the arcade vi on the vcs forum and would like to Know if they have the arts and the game and if you can send it I would appreciate it. Today I use the retropie emulation system for games.
My email at dorpbox - [email protected]
Sorry my english if you can help me thank you
Hugs.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
On 12/10/2014 at 1:56 PM, RidicRick said:

I have lexan reverse print felix packages made. You want a set PM me. If you live outside the U.S. you can also get one, just cost much more for shipping.

post-5410-142870660502_thumb.jpg

post-5410-142870660505_thumb.jpg

post-5410-142870660508_thumb.jpg

Hello i want to build a Bartop with these graphics, can you add me to the dropbox file for the art, thanks in advance. 

dropbox e mail [email protected]

Archived