Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

• Similar Content

• By DrSoupants
      Dear Hyperspin Community. 
      Before I go any further, can I please apologise for posting this request for information. I have no doubt that this has been covered thousands of times on thousands of posts on this website and I am indeed sorry. Feel free to scream at me profusely and use a range of poo emojis to communicate your frustration with me. I guess I'm a little overwhelmed with all of the content and I'm a bit unsure where to start. I'm definitely new to Hyperspin and need some help. 
      I have an Nvidia Shield, complete rom packs (at least I think they're complete) for a range of consoles, have the Retroarch emulator working and have a range of other emulators to play all of the games I want. I have a 2TB hard drive that am using as shared (or emulated) storage device and this is dedicated to the shield (non-removable). Ok......this is where you get pissed. 
      1.) Hyperspin tells me "Warning.....attempting to launch missing rom". Because my HD is emulated the path in ES explorer reads: 'storage/emulated/0/hyperspin/emulators ( …….then all of the console folders (eg: MAME)……. then all the rom folder)'.  Roms are placed in this folder. Can someone please tell me what I need to write in the individual setting file (eg: Nintendo 64.ini)  as I have had no luck at all with any of the games on the Hyperspin interface. I believe this to be my major problem. 
      2.) This is where you're really going to get the shits. I downloaded the base pack for the Nvidia Shield (from the Hyperspin site) and the start menu is great. When I enter a console I have a warning triangle telling me "Video Previews available at emumovies.com". How do I sinc the videos with the individual menus (I think they are referred to as 'systems' but I have no idea how to install these)???????? Soooo...……..where can I find these and how and where do I install them??
      3.) I believe that the fonts and images associated with roms are called 'wheels'. I have downloaded a few of these but how would I install these on the shield? 
      Basically, what I'm asking is...……... how can I setup Hyperspin on the Shield using a shared storage device so that it kicks some serious ass. 
      A huge thank you for anyone that can help me. Feel free to kick my ass in the comments but I've already done that over the past couple of weeks so I'm well ahead of you.
      Thank you so much Hyperspin and hope to hear from you soon. 
      Soup Pants.