Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

dfwArcade

CUSTOM ARTWORK - Graphic Design services for your cabinets

On 11/23/2016 at 1:44 PM, thomas3120 said:

How much do you charge for designing a marquee.

I have a bit here that I started but I'm terrible at vectorizing.

Or if anything vectorizing the "Arcade Time Machine" BTTF art.

Hello Thomas,

Thanks for contacting me. A marquee design wouldn't take to long to make. It'll depend on the complexity of the artwork. BTTF... is that Back to the Future? I can design anything really, it's my job to bring your idea to life.

If your interested please email this account and I'll send you some samples and my rates and how to book time on my calendar. 

jwgfx@at.net

Thank you,

Josh

On 25/11/2016 at 0:27 PM, dfwArcade said:

Hello Thomas,

Thanks for contacting me. A marquee design wouldn't take to long to make. It'll depend on the complexity of the artwork. BTTF... is that Back to the Future? I can design anything really, it's my job to bring your idea to life.

If your interested please email this account and I'll send you some samples and my rates and how to book time on my calendar. 

jwgfx@at.net

Thank you,

Josh

Sent you an email