Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

HyperSync + EmuMovies = True Love 25% Off

Rain

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wanted to give a big thank you to everybody whom has supported us as well as EmuMovies.com throughout this process! We are very excited for the future of our application and think that you all will be most pleased when you see HyperSync 2.0 Final Edition, once again thank you!

So i'm wondering... Do i need the $80 membership or the $60 one? They are both lifetime, but one comes with a DVD including 480p videos.

Does that also mean that with the $60 membership i cannot download the 480p versions from the FTP or is it just for the DVD?

I would like to thank everybody whom has requested the EmuMovies discount code from me; I would like to think that we had a pretty good turnout. However, as with all things this must too end. Tonight at midnight the promotion offer will officially be over. So, what does this mean for you? Well, if you are already not a Platinum level member then now is the perfect time to sign-up and take advantage of the EmuMovies code while you can. By using EmuMovies in conjuction with HyperSync you will have the freshest most up to date media possible. Tomorrow begins the official testing phase of HyperSync 2.0 Final Edition as well; signing up for Platinum will also ensure that you will be given a download ticket for that as well. Once again, I would like to thank everybody for their participation! You guys rock!

Sign up for Platinum membership and receive 25% off EmuMovies subscription. Hurry offer ends tonight at midnight!

To signup please click here.

Greetings HyperSpinners, I have decided to extend the deadline for the code until tonight at midnight. So, if you want the EmuMovies code send me a PM & I will see that you get it; also I have extended the test build application until midnight tonight as well.

Sign up for Platinum membership and receive 25% off EmuMovies subscription. Hurry offer ends tonight at midnight!

Greetings HyperSpinners, I have decided to extend the deadline for the code until tonight at midnight. So, if you want the EmuMovies code send me a PM & I will see that you get it; also I have extended the test build application until midnight tonight as well.

Rain, your signup link is broken

Awesome, can't wait! Sent Pm 8 days ago just waiting for the code and im going sign up for EmuMovies. I know you've been busy Rain and im not in a hurry so whenever you get to it is good with me, but i am wondering if i qualify for testing? Became a new member to hyperspin about 2 weeks ago and new platinum member 9 days ago. Thanks

Thanks for everybody whom participated; I sent the last batch of codes off this morning; if you did not get yours then please send me a private message. I have extended out the testing release until midnight tonight to allow new users a chance to take part in it..

Circo has been kind enough to extend the promotional code once again to all new and existing Platinum members. If you have sent a PM in the past few days please resend as this coupon code is once again valid. All new Platinum members, and all new subscribers please take advantage of this generous offer while it is still available.

Sign up for Platinum membership and receive 25% off EmuMovies subscription. Hurry offer ends soon!

Archived