Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Sign in to follow this  
darrinbrewer

2015 ipac issues with hyperpin and VP

ive built several pincabs over the past several years, all on standard ipacs.

now the new 2015 model ipac is out, required new ipac programming software(and .net framework 2.0)

when the ipac is connected, I get the following issues with hyperpin, and VP (removing the ipac fixes the issues)

VP: any table that came with the pinball wizard analog plunger scripts built in, have issues (I found 30 of my tables had this problem.

some crash, some just have messed up plunger animations. )

THE FIX: disable the plunger support in the script on those 30 effected tables.OR remove the new style ipac, and problem goes away.

HYPERPIN : table scrolling is super slow the first 30 seconds after it launches. after 30 seconds, no problems. if I remove the new ipac, this goes away.

wanted to see if anyone else is running a "2015" ipac and if they have the same issues.

I though MAYBE the .net 2.0 and ipac software caused something, but I re-imaged the drive back to known good state, and problems are there as long as new 2015 ipac is connected.