Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

cannot find hyperlaunch.exe

acko64

hi everyone im hoping you can help me, i bought a 4tb external drive with hyperspin on it and had no trouble with it,however i copyed it to a internal 4tb harddrive and started having problems, i tried everything i can think off, i took external drive out and turned the internal harddrive letter to h, but i click on a game and get cannot find hyperlaunch.exe

and hyperlaunch hq doesnt work, i get this error when i click on it couldnt find hyperlaunch exectuble c:hyperspin\hyperlaunch\hyperlaunch.exe, please select your hyperlaunch folder,

please help kind regards martin

hi everyone im hoping you can help me, i bought a 4tb external drive with hyperspin on it and had no trouble with it,however i copyed it to a internal 4tb harddrive and started having problems, i tried everything i can think off, i took external drive out and turned the internal harddrive letter to h, but i click on a game and get cannot find hyperlaunch.exe

and hyperlaunch hq doesnt work, i get this error when i click on it couldnt find hyperlaunch exectuble c:hyperspin\hyperlaunch\hyperlaunch.exe, please select your hyperlaunch folder,

please help kind regards martin

Hi,

Give this post a read.

http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/showthread.php?33201-Launching-a-game-quot-Could-not-find-hyperlaunch-exe-quot&p=310032&viewfull=1#post310032

Let us know if this doesn't help.

Thanks,

Ron

when i bought the external drive, he said id have to look on forums or google it, the external drive still works, but i copyed it to internal 4tb drive, so i could use the external drive if ever my internal drive broke

so im having problems with internal drive,

kind regards martin

Your seller is very much mistaken, he should have his own support forum. HyperSpin is free and should not be sold, we can't really support sold drives due to the nature of the software.

With that out of the way and because the guy who sold you the drive clearly sucks, we may be able to help.

So you probably have this issue because the drive letter has changed.

So going back to the original error, you need to change the path to HyperLaunch.

Navigate to the HyperSpin \settings folder and open the settings.ini file. Look for the HyperLaunch path and change it.

Please read the stickies on the forum so you understand how to post, and give as much detail as possible.

This is what you should have, change it accordingly.

[Main]
Menu_Mode=multi
Single_Mode_Name=MAME
Enable_Exit_Menu=true
Enable_Exit=true
Exit_Default=yes
Exit_Action=exit
Version=1.0.0.0
Last_System=Sony PSP Minis
[b]Hyperlaunch_Path=[/b]C:\HyperSpin\HyperLaunch\

[Resolution]
FullScreen=true
Width=1024
Height=768
Scanlines_Active=true
Scanlines_Image=scanlines_ag
Scanlines_Scale=1
Scanlines_Alpha=0.1

While I appreciate helping those who purchased ready made options and expected their purchase to work, i'm wondering if the forums would be better with some "funded" approach for support.

Some people are making a <insert local grammar here> load of money selling drives and the team here supports them and for what? Most (not all) of the posters are one hit wonders.

Archived