Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

DEMUL - Full Xbox 360 Controls for NAOMI and Atomiswave - Enjoy!

urbangangsta101

This has been one looooooong project....

I have uploaded a full set of DEMUL v0.5.8 Control configurations for Xbox 360 Controllers (Should work on older versions of the emulator too!)

You will find them on the FTP under upload here\urbangangsta101\Demul Xbox 360 Controls\

(If you don't have FTP access, you can also find it here: https://www.sendspace.com/file/hlgqlz)

This set covers ALL working games from the following XML's

- SEGA NAOMI v1.2 XML

- SAMMY ATOMISWAVE v1.1 XML

I have spent a great deal of time researching/configuring/testing each and every game on the XML to get the best possible controller layout. Most games keep the layout from their matching console port on the Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube and Xbox 360. Other games have been configured to whatever felt the most natural layout. I have included PDF documents that detail all of the controls (The Atomiswave PDF looks different as I made it over a year ago!). I have also included nvram files containing fixes/configurations for games that need them.

Installation is easy, you simply drop the 'Demul (v0.5.8).ini' into your 'Hyperlaunch\Modules\Demul' folder and then the 'nvram' folder into your Demul Emulator folder.

Hyperlaunch will automatically use the 'Demul (v0.5.8).ini' to map the controls every time a game is launched.

There are a handful of games that require Xpadder to map the controls to the Xbox 360 controller - this is because Demul is coded to use the mouse for these games. (See the included 'demul-naomi-non-standard-controls.pdf' for instructions)

Please let me know if there are any problems/mistakes and I will do my best to correct them.

All feedback appreciated

Gonna grab this right now! Thank you.

Ps. Dont know if it would work but you could share your p1.xpadderprofiles.

I would but I only use them for the 4 'Trackball' style games as I have an Aimtrak lightgun for the rest.

Shouldn't take you long to configure them as they are only a few buttons each (instructions in the PDF) the lightgun games can be copy/paste as the controls are exactly the same for each.

Ok great. Just copied it all to my htpc and will try it out tommorow. So excited haha lover your sega model 2 configs. Saved me so much time.

Still didnt deside if i would go for a cheap dolphinbar with a wiimote as a lightgun or pull the wallet on an aimtrack

Ok great. Just copied it all to my htpc and will try it out tommorow. So excited haha lover your sega model 2 configs. Saved me so much time.

Still didnt deside if i would go for a cheap dolphinbar with a wiimote as a lightgun or pull the wallet on an aimtrack

Thanks!

Should work fine as I have tested them on multiple Hyperspin PC's with no issues :)

Hey urban, I just finished setting this up, and none of the shooting games seem to be working properly. The start and coin work, but when I try to shoot or reload, nothing happens in game. Could it be that I changed the default settings somewhere?

Looks like I changed the default for the mouse somewhere down the line, because I can't use the mouse itself in game to move the cursor, let alone w/ xpadder. Anyone know how to default it back?

Are you going into the Demul controller configuration before playing? That seems to disable the mouse for me until I restart the emulator. The mouse should work without changing anything. You could try replacing your padDemul.ini with a fresh copy if you are having problems...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived