Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

MAMEUIFX settings different if launching from UI vs command line?

meltingcones

So I'm using Jumpstile's MAMEUIFX 0.159 and I have HLSL configured, etc. All of my settings work perfectly if I launch a game from the UI but if I use the .exe with a front-end and launch it via command line, it seems like it defaults to stock MAME settings because my HLSL options do not work. Is there something I may be missing that causes this varying behavior?

Thanks!

Not all MAMEUIFX settings are compatible, and some files are saved in different locations. When using MAMEUIFX it's best to start fresh and not use your current INI files. Delete your MAME.INI file and recreate it by setting it up in the MAMEUIFX user interface.

- J*

Thanks for the response. :D Do you mean that not all settings are compatible with your MAMEUIFX build's GUI mode and command line mode? Because I did start with a fresh installation of your file I do believe. I will try another fresh installation just to be sure though.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived