Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

PC Games that Work in a CAB

tonycrew

pretty much any fighting game is the way I would go.

yeah, something like Ultra Street Fighter IV and so on.

I also put nice Jump n Runs on my "Cab" too... like Duck Tales Remastered or Action Games like Geometry Wars (need two Analogsticks)

TC I did a google search that pulled up posts across various forums with cab friendly PC game lists. You should be able to find quite a few that way.

My guess is nearly any game that doesn't force you to use a mouse (although you might be able to get around that with AHK) and uses 6 buttons or less with 1 joystick should work OK after some tweaking.

Tonycrew

How did you launch and exit mkx

Thanks. Cowboy

Using VJoy. Works perfectly. Check these 2 topics.

http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/topic/7908-mortal-kombat-x/

http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/topic/8636-help-with-vjoy-acting-crazy/

Ha! I just realized I didn't answer his actual question at all. You also need the FADE TITLE option under the games PCLauncher module tab set to

MK10 ahk_class LaunchUnrealUWindowsClient
to keep it from erroring at the Splash page.

Broforce is awesome up to 4 players

I forgot about this one. I actually want it on the Vita, but it would be awesome on my cabinet too.

Also Shank, Shank 2, BloodRayne Betrayal (the 2D sidescrolling one), Pac Man Championship DX Plus, Kung Fu Strike.

if you have 2 or more xbox controllers, or use that program to trick your computer into thinking you have xbox360 controllers plugged in, I really like pac-man battle royal.  It's been really fun with multiple players for a quick little session.  Also, Broforce is hella fun.  I just wish they would add support for multiple gamepads out of the box, my kid plays on the keyboard while i use a gamepad, and it's just fun as hell.

if you have 2 or more xbox controllers, or use that program to trick your computer into thinking you have xbox360 controllers plugged in, I really like pac-man battle royal.  It's been really fun with multiple players for a quick little session.  Also, Broforce is hella fun.  I just wish they would add support for multiple gamepads out of the box, my kid plays on the keyboard while i use a gamepad, and it's just fun as hell.

Is there any way to get Pac-Man Battle Royale outside of Pac-Man museum though? I really want the game, but I can't stand the thought of having to launch Museum and then sorting through games to get to Royale or Dx. But if there's a way to launch straight to the games from Hyperspin I'll go buy it this second.

You might also like the marquee I designed on my cabinet!

4s87FE.jpg

• 1 month later...

I really enjoy pix the cat, however it requires xbox controller emulation. Dust: an Elysian Tale also works well if you have enough buttons. Pac man championship edition dx, astebreed, come on baby!, and pinball fx 2 are also on my cab. As others have said, fighters are a no-brainer, I would personally recommend checking out Skullgirls, it is a 2d fighter with hand drawn hi-res sprites.

Archived